Learn how a producer, a climate data company, and a blockchain registry company are navigating the new world of supply chain integrity.
It has never been more important to reduce emissions from Scopes 1, 2, and 3. For downstream energy companies, this means choosing certified (differentiated) natural gas that is demonstrably better for the environment – also known as Responsibly Sourced Gas, or RSG. Don’t miss this virtual event where you’ll learn how a producer, climate data company, and a blockchain registry company are navigating the new world of energy supply chain integrity.
Presented by PureWest, EarnDLT, and Project Canary.
- PureWest’s certified gas product
- The rigorous assessment process administered by Project Canary
- Reducing emissions and qualifying for tax credits
- How digital tokens unlock robust and irrefutable GHG accounting
- The process for responding to PureWest’s RFP